So, apparently there’s a Manx who creeps my profile the most…
This must be a PC thing. It doesn’t work on my Mac.
It works on Mac, but Command F in 4 instead of control.
Shit. HOLY SHIT. AHAHAHAHAHAHA
- Best friend
- Best friend
- Best Friend
- Best friend
HOLY SHIT THIS WAS MY HIGH SCHOOL CRUSH SHE’S LIKE SEXY AS FUCK JESUS I DIDN’T THINK SHE LIKED ME IN THAT WAY ASLIFHDSLKGHSDILGHLIGHPDSIAH. then againshe might just think I am funny/good friend idk
#5 literally is the reason that I knew I still liked girls in highschool. Holy shet this is big for me.
1. My seven year enemy turned good friend and now we RP together. She’s mad cool.
2. A Marine I dated while stationed in Nigeria.
3. One of the characters in my Sexcapades. ;D
4. My current casting prospect for my next Sexcapade.
5. Some guy who swears he loves me but comes off as creepy.
…my FB is creepy. ._.
holy shit this works
1. My sister
2. My Best friend
3. This guy I totally had a crush on for a long long time
4. My best friend
5. My old coworker
1. Best friend
2. My 3 year crush
3. College friend
4. Best friend
5. Best friend from Home
1. College friend
4. College friend
5. College friend
I didn’t have any shockers (besides my brother - what?!)
Dunno if this is legit or if it’s the other way around but okay.
1. THE GIRL I’M HEAD OVER ANKLES (don’t ask) OVER. It’s not a big surprise that she checks my profile often now but it’s cool that she’s the one who’s been stalking me the most recently
2. A friend. My organization’s president.
3. Another friend. The walking meme.
4. One of my more gorgeous friends.
5. One of my best friends who’s also an ex. The one who calls herself a “sexy potato”. Both of which are true. Fucking potatoes omg.
KKKK I tried this some days ago but wasn’t comfortable announcing the results over Facebook so…
1. My boyfriend — no surprises there. He likes almost every other thing I post.
2. My guy bestfriend who… nevermind. Haha!
3. An ex boyfriend who turned out to be a very close friend
4. Our organization’s president, who incidentally is a former admirer.
5. My girl bestfriend, who hates the fact that I haven’t introduced my boyfriend to her yet (and probably stalks my profile so she can find out more about him).
I want a dog. A pug which I will name Max. I’d name him Alex but then his name will be dangerously close to that of my lover’s so no. Max then. Max.
I can’t wait!
Or the “A Plea to Stop Hinting About Getting Hitched and Raising a Family Because I Am Never Going To.”
As much as the concept of relationships was introduced to me on such an early age, the idea of a serious, healthy, and long-term relationship was alien to me until quite recently. You see, I had flings and I had plenty of them (pseudo-relationships, I call them) but up until three months ago, the idea of sharing my life completely with another human being is totally non-existent in my books.
I know. I am perfectly aware that I am 22 years old and that there are people four or five years younger than me who had already engaged on this task of settling down and raising a family (or having unprotected sex and living with the consequences of it — choose which one is more suitable to your palate). I also understand why you think being 22 gives me the right to want to start a family of my own. I mean that’s what you did, right? I get it, I get it. But please, just… stop.
Stop it with the hints of me running around and fucking around. Stop it with the subtle warnings of getting a job and achieving my dreams first because I won’t be able to do that once “I get a family”. Stop it with the knowing stares and glances. Stop it with the weekly lectures. Because you know what guys, it’s infuriating how much you don’t trust me on this.
Do you really think of me that way? Do you really see me as someone who would run off into the sunset, lover in tow, spewing delusional nonsense such as, “Oh we’re going to start a family and we’ll have our own house and it will be wonderful blah blah blah…”? Well maybe a year ago that would have been me. But then that’s where I will drive this particular point home: you don’t know me that well. Admit it, parents. Admit it.
And for the record, I DON’T want to get married nor do I want to raise little critters of my own anytime soon. The mere thought of doing so makes me curl up in stress, parents, so just stop it and let me have the experience being 22 entitles me to. That includes trying (and failing) to be a self-sufficient grown-up, going on adventures, and being in a perfectly happy committed relationship.
Is that too much to ask?
Hay Altus. :(